Turn your Home into a Smart Home This Diwali with These 10 Smart Gadgets
With everything getting smart, it is time to turn your homes smart. Adopting a few smart gadgets in your home and linking them to your phone or voice or sensors can make a lot of difference to the functioning of your home. Choosing smart gadgets according to the requirement or the ongoing fad is a personal choice. But believe me, embracing the smart gadgets is like embracing the future. From the vast choice of smart gadgets available in the market today, choosing the one to start with can be a daunting task. What better time to take the plunge than Diwali! Take the plunge with our pick of 10 smart gadgets and turn your home into a smart home –:
1. Teabox Noir Electric Tea & Coffee warmer Ideal For Your Home & Office Desk That Never lets your Favorite Beverage Go Cold | Comes With 3 Temperature Modes That Let You Select The Warmth You Prefer, BPA-Free-Plastic, 1 Piece
- The temperature is controlled by a touch panel.
- It has uniform insulation and heats the beverages really quick.
- It works with an array of materials with a flat bottom except for vaccum flasks.
- The beverage cup heater has an auto on / off.
- This is a perfect smart gadget to go for if you are one who likes to warm your cuppa at your ease.
2. Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa (White)
- It is a smart speaker which works on the technology of voice recognition.
- It is compact and can even work as Bluetooth speaker.
- It is compatible with Alexa and one can stream a lot of songs from online portals like Gaana, Saavn, etc.
- Not only music, ask Alexa to read the news, tell jokes or trivia, set an alarm and a number of other tasks.
- The Voice recognition works both in English and Hindi.
- Adopt Echo Dot and take a step forward to turn your home into a smart home.
3. Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2 (16 Million Colors, App-Enabled, Touch Panel)
- This smart bedside lamp can be controlled with the help of Mobile App.
- It has a log life of up to 11 years.
- The lamp has a smooth touch panel to control the operations.
- It is compatible with voice control therefore works with Amazon Alexa ro Google Assistant.
- One can use the multiple mood settings to adjust the lighting according the mood.
- It is a good stepping stone towards turning your home into a smart home.
4. OAKTER Oakremote - WiFi Universal Remote OakRemote V2 with Amazon Alexa Compatibility (IR Blaster, Black)
- This is a gadget that helps you control other gadgets and appliances of your home from anywhere by means of free mobile app.
- Since it works on Infrared technology, a single remote works for one room as the signals do not penetrate the walls.
- It is compatible with Alexa and Google through WiFi.
- It can be used to control TV, air conditioner, speakers, home theatre and DTH box by a single app.
- If you are someone who likes to control their gadgets remotely, then this a good product towards making your home a smart home.
5. Lavna Locks Digital Door Locks for Wooden and Metal Doors/Fingerprint, Mobile Application, RFID Card, Pin Password Option and Key, for Home and Office Use
- To make your homes smart, you need to make your handles smart too.
- The handle has fingerprint unlocking with an unlocking speed of 0.4 sec.
- It has a 360° fingerprint sensor and can register up to 100 fingerprints.
- The lock completely operates through a mobile app, one can add or delete any users, records etc. through the app.
- It even works with Bluetooth unlocking.
- It works with OTP too, so one can generate OTP and share with the guests to unlock the door.
- Apart from fingerprint, the handle can work with RFID cards or computerized keys.
- It has features like Auto locking system, low battery indicator, external power port, adjustable spy code and record history.
6. Wipro WiFi Enabled Smart LED Bulb E27 9-Watt (16 Million Colors + Warm White/Neutral White/White) (Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
- The smart bulb can be controlled from anywhere with the help of Wipro next smart app.
- It is a 9 watts LED bulb.
- You can even light up your space remotely with the help of the app.
- It also functions with voice control through Amazon Alexa or Google assistant.
- The bulb has 16 million colour options to choose from in the app.
- It can instantly transform a room and is perfect for occasions, day to day working and mood lighting.
- It is a small but an effective step towards adopting smart gadgets for your home.
7. Helea 10A Wi-Fi Smart Plug, for Low Power Appliances (Type D) Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant
- The smart plug helps you to stay connected with your gadgets from anywhere in the world.
- The smart plug helps in creating scenes and automations by interlinking with other helea devices.
- It can even help in schedules, timers and manage your daily schedule.
- The plug can be controlled with voice using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- It can directly connect to the WiFi router and doesn’t require any additional hub.
- These are made of high quality materials that render them flame retardant and also help in surge protection.
- Designed for a maximum load of 10 Amperes.
- Stay connected with your smart home by this smart plug.
8. All-new Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite | Stream HD Quality Video | 2020 release
- If you are one who likes to binge watch web series or movies, then this is the smart device for you.
- One can view an array of movies, web series, videos, etc. over various OTT platforms.
- You can easily search, operate and play the content with your voice.
- It is easy to set up and conceal.
- It can be connected with an HDMI port to the television set.
- One can browse the internet too with the in-built browser.
9. eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11C (Slim), Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
- The self-charging robot vaccum cleaner is super thin.
- It works with a suction power of 1300 Pa.
- It can clean an array of spaces from hard floor to medium pile carpets.
- The vaccum cleaner works on a triple filter system – dual layer system and one high performance filter.
- It works on multiple cleaning settings to ensure effortless cleaning.
- It cleans for up to 100 minutes per charge and has a large dust box of 0.6 L capacity.
- Adopt this self-cleaning robot cleaner to take a step ahead towards a smart home.
10. Click to open expanded view HOMACE Hand Soap Dispenser Automatic Touchless Dispenser with Infrared Motion Sensor Waterproof, Strong Body
- Handwashing was and has become the most important aspect after the pandemic, to ensure efficient washing of hands, the solution is this touchless soap dispenser.
- The automatic soap dispenser is a free-standing dispenser with built-in precision infrared motion and sensor detection.
- The dispenser is leakproof and waterproof, therefore protecting the battery box from damage.
- The dispensing capacity can be adjusted through a single button in the range of 0.5 to 3 ml.
- This ensures no wastage as it prevents dripping or smearing.
- The dispenser is made of 304 fingerprints resistant stainless steel and is powered by 4 AAA batteries.
- Get smart handwashing systems this festive season if you are thinking of turning your home into a smart home.
These were 10 smart gadgets that will help you take a step forward to turn your homes into smart homes this Diwali. Go ahead and take the first step towards the future.
Let us know if you think of any other smart gadget that can be added to the list in the comments below.
Have a safe, smart and happy Diwali!
Looking for a ceiling fan that conveniently controls with your voice? Check out these ten best-selling models with Alexa!
Upgrade your bedroom lighting with one of these 10 best smart lamps.
Looking for robotic vacuum cleaners OR Thinking of buying a robotic vacuum cleaner for a spotless home? Read along for
Looking for smart water heaters for your bathroom OR Looking for an upgrade from a conventional geyser to a smart
Looking for smart switches for home automation? OR Confused about the transition from conventional switches to smart switches? Worry not!
Looking for video doorbells? contemplating a switch from conventional doorbells to video doorbells? We have got you covered! Read along for