10 Best Kitchen Auto-Clean Chimney (Expert Reviews and Buying Guide)
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read ourdisclaimer policy for more information.
The chimneys have been present in the kitchen area for quite a long while. With improvisations in technology cam in the manual cleaning chimneys and now we have auto clean chimneys. These efficiently remove fumes and smoke from the kitchen and are also low on maintenance. The plus is that all these chimneys are more or less noiseless with a maximum sound intensity of around 58 dB. These chimneys are becoming popular quite speedily because of the efficiency and hassle-free functions. But, how does one decide the model best suited for their kitchen? To help solve the query, here is our buying guide outlining the features to look for, followed by our pick of 10 best auto clean kitchen chimneys.
1. Size of chimney
Chimneys come in two size variations 60 cm and 90 cm. The selection of the appropriate size of the chimney depends on the number of burners your hob top has.
A 60 cm chimney is ideal for a stove with 2 to 4 burners and 90 cm for 3 to 5 burners. The idea is that the chimney hood should completely cover the hob area to be able to work efficiently.
2. Suction Power
A kitchen chimney primarily works on the principle of suction of air from a space and is represented by /hr. It is important to consider the suction power of the chimney you select as it will determine the efficiency of the fumes and smoke eliminated from your kitchen.
It is generally considered that the higher the suction power the better, but the brands have specifications pertaining to the area of the kitchen for all the models. Therefore, the kitchen size should be considered while weighing in the suction power of a selected model.
3. Type of filter
Essentially there are 3 types of filters – baffle filters, cassette filters and carbon filter. But baffle filters are the popular choice amongst manufacturers and experts.
4. Ducted and Ductless Chimney
The choice for a ducted or ductless chimney to a large extent depends on the availability of the space. While ducted chimneys are costly but more efficient, ductless chimneys are suited for kitchens which cannot accommodate the duct pipe (for practical or aesthetical reasons). The benefit with a ducted chimney is that the filtered air is let out of the kitchen via the duct as opposed to the ductless chimneys, where the filtered air is recirculated in the kitchen.
With these features in mind, the following is our list of 10 best auto cleaning kitchen chimneys –
1. Seavy 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney with Free Installation Kit (Ciaz SS 60, 2 Baffle Filter with SS Oil Cup, Touch Control, Steel/Grey)
- The chimney has a powerful suction capacity of 1200 m³/hr and low to no noise (maximum 58 dB).
- The auto clean chimney is equipped with advanced heat clean technology which removes residues with just a single touch.
- It also has two stainless steel baffle filters with a detachable steel oil cup that ought to be cleaned every six months.
- Curved glass and black steel finish impart the chimney a nice profile and graceful look.
- The wall mount chimney has a touch panel for operations such as – speed setting, light on and off, auto clean and power on/off.
- It has three suction speed settings depending on the type of cooking.
- This chimney with 2 energy-efficient LED lights is a good add on to the kitchen space.
2. Glen 90 cm 1200 m3/h Heat Auto Clean Chimney (6063 SS, Baffle filters, Touch Sensor Controls, Silver)
- The chimney has a suction capacity of 1200 m³/hr, ideal for heavy frying and grilling type of cooking.
- It is equipped with a 4th Generation heat auto clean system that removes the dirt with just a touch.
- It has stainless steel baffle filters which help in dynamic airflow for efficient working of the chimney.
- The filters are connected with a drip tray to collect the drained oil. This can be easily detached for cleaning.
- The wall-mounted chimney gets its graceful profile with the use of curved glass.
- The chimney is equipped with touch control for easy operations and LED lights to illuminate the cooking area.
- This chimney with no sound is an ideal pick for your kitchen.
3. Inalsa 60 cm, 1250 m3/hr,Auto Clean,Kitchen Chimney Crescent 60BKSFAC with 11 Deg SS Baffle Filter, Touch Control and Digital Display,(Black)
- The chimney has a high suction power of the order 1250 m³/hr. It comes with two suction speed settings.
- It has an innovative thermal auto clean technology that enables cleaning with just one touch.
- It has an oil tray to collect dissolved grease, which can be detached and cleaned.
- It has touch control which makes the overall operations and maintenance of a piece of cake.
- It has low noise levels of up to 65 dB.
- It has a stainless-steel baffle filter which ensures proper drainage of oil and can be washed and cleaned easily.
- The matt black powder-coated hood with toughened glass and 2 environment friendly LED lights makes it a considerable option for your kitchen space.
4. Eurodomo 90 cm 1100 m³/HR Auto-Clean Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney (Hood Orient Plus SS TC 90, 1 Baffle Filter, Touch Control, Stainless Steel)
- This chimney has a suction power of 1100 m³/hr.
- The chimney features gesture control in addition to touch control for all operations.
- It has a stainless steel baffle filter which aids in better airflow thereby separating the grease particles. It is easy to wash and clean the filters.
- It comes with an oil collector that can be removed and cleaned.
- The auto clean chimney has an elegant body that lights up the cooking area through the LED lights.
- This is a minimalistic chimney, which is a considerable add on to the kitchen.
5. Elica Kitchen Chimney Auto Clean Touch Control With Baffle Filter 90 Cm, 1200 M3/H (Wd Hac Touch Bf 90, Glossy Black)
- The chimney has a suction power of 1250 m³/hr with heat auto clean technology which cleans the chimney with a click of a button.
- It also has an oil collector below the chimney, which can be removed and washed when full of dirt.
- The baffle filter helps in better efficiency of the chimney.
- It is equipped with trendy touch control that helps in easy operation of all the features.
- There are 2 LED lights in the appliance to provide high efficiency and better cooking experience.
- The chimney with a glossy back look is good to enhance the efficiency of your kitchen and to top it all it is low on maintenance, less noisy and energy-efficient.
6. Faber 90 cm 1500 m³/HR Auto-Clean Angular Kitchen Chimney (HOOD APEX FLHC SC BK 90, Filterless Technology, Touch Control, Black)
- The suction capacity of this chimney is 1500 m³/hr.
- The chimney has filterless technology making it truly free of cleaning hassles.
- The chimney is equipped with auto clean technology that gets rid off of oil particles with a single touch.
- The oil collector collects the oil and reduces the need to clean the filters frequently.
- The chimney is equipped for gesture control and touch control for seamless operations.
- This is an angular chimney with 3-speed settings is a solution for a modern kitchen.
7. Faber 90 cm 1500 m³/HR Auto-Clean Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney (HOOD PRIMUS PLUS ENERGY HC SC BK 90, 2 Baffle Filters, Touch Control, Black)
- The chimney has a powerful motor with a suction power of 1500 m³/hr.
- It has stainless steel baffle filters to aid in better airflow making it suitable for Indian cooking.
- The chimney can be operated using an electronic touch panel.
- It is equipped with heat auto clean technology to clean automatically clean the chimney and collect the oil in the oil collector.
- The elegant wall mounted chimney gets its profile from curved glass and has LED lights to lighten up the working range for better cooking efficiency.
8. Hindware 60cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (Nevio 60, 1 Baffle Filter, Steel/Grey)
- It has a powerful suction capacity as high as 1200 m³/hr.
- The chimney is equipped with thermal auto clean technology to offer low maintenance hassles.
- It has feather touch controls on the front panel to provide ease of operations.
- The stainless steel baffle filters help in better airflow.
- There is a metal oil collector cup that collects oil and grease. It can be removed and cleaned when full.
- The hood has a curved glass along with 2 LED lamps to illuminate the countertop.
- This wall mount chimney is sure to make the kitchen space more efficient.
9. Faber 90 cm 1200 m3/h Filterless Autoclean Chimney (Hood Orient TC BK 90, Black)
- The chimney has a suction capacity of 1200 m³/hr and 3 controls for speed.
- It is equipped with filterless technology that ensures cleaning through the airflow angle, this feature makes it easy to maintain.
- The chimney can auto clean itself by just a touch on the digital touch panel.
- The oil collector cup collects oil thus making it easy to keep the chimney clean.
- The 2 LED lamps provided use very less power and are energy efficient.
- The wall-mounted chimney with curved black glass is a considerable choice for a modern kitchen.
10. Elica 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Filterless Chimney (EFL-S607 VMS, Motion Sensor Control, Black)
- The suction capacity of this chimney is 1100 m³/hr.
- In addition to a touch panel for operations, one can operate it by the motion sensor technology, which means that the operations are controlled by a simple wave of your hand.
- The chimney works in filterless technology to ensure smooth functioning.
- There is a separate oil collector to ensure easy cleaning and maintenance of the chimney.
- There is a provision of an LED lamp in the chimney to improve work efficiency around the countertop.
- curved hood made in glass
- The angular chimney is minimalistic and futuristic in its aesthetics, it is sure to enhance the charm of your kitchen space.
The chimneys have become an intrinsic part of our kitchens. Auto-cleaning kitchen chimneys have made our life but healthier and easier. With its class aesthetics and hassle-free operations, my choice for the best chimney would undoubtedly be Faber 90 cm 1500 m³/HR Auto-Clean Angular Kitchen Chimney for a hob with 3 to 5 burners and Hindware Nevio 60 for a hob with 2 to 4 burners.
If there are any auto clean kitchen chimney models that you think could be added to the list, please feel free to post your suggestions!
Also, check out 10 Best Kitchen Hobs (Expert Reviews and Buying Guide)
Tags Best Kitchen Chimney Buying GuideBest Kitchen Chimney Online Buymodular kitchen appliancesBest Kitchen Chimney in IndiaBest Auto Clean Chimney in India
Product Category Kitchen Products
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Transform your cooking and eating experience with our tasteful selection of wall stickers that will make your bare kitchen walls a treat for the eyes.
No matter what style your kitchen belongs to, a little makeover never hurts since kitchen decor is something which plays an important part in the home decor too. Here we present certain ideas that you would love to steal for your kitchen.
Do you feel that your kitchen is always a mess because of its small size? Then you must check out these simple yet practical kitchen organizers to organize your kitchen mess in an intelligent manner.
Make your dream kitchen come alive as we run you down through the hottest gas stoves in the Indian market. Let's check them out!
Looking for smart sink organizers for your tiny kitchen? Look no further. Here is our buying guide and a pick of the 10 must buy kitchen sink organizers for a more functional and workable kitchen.
Check out our list of handles and pulls, also called the ‘jewelry of the kitchen’ for your gorgeous kitchen cabinets and drawers that will give the final finishing touch and bring everything together in a graceful way.