10 Best Kitchen Sink Mixer (Expert Reviews and Buying Guide)
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
A kitchen sink faucet is one of the most abused kitchen accessories. One working in the kitchen tends to use it in all possible manners. While the purpose of the kitchen sink is to aid in the routine work but the look of the faucet makes quite a difference in the overall aesthetics of the kitchen. There is a scrupulous range of choices available in the market. The faucets vary in range, material, finishes, color, etc. to best suit the general aesthetical flavor of the kitchen. This range of choices makes it difficult for us to choose but one perfect sink mixer for our kitchen. To clear the confusion following is our buying guide to select the best kitchen sink mixer for your kitchen –
The determining factors to consider while choosing a kitchen sink mixer are –
1. Material and Finish
When choosing a kitchen sink mixer, the base material of the faucet is an important determinant. The common base materials offering maximum durability are stainless steel and brass. The materials can go with both traditional as well as contemporary looks depending on the surface finish and colour.
The most common and preferred finish available in the market is chrome high gloss finish. However, for a traditional or rustic feel, one can consider polished brass finish for the faucets.
2. Water coverage area
This is an important factor in choosing a kitchen sink mixer. The water coverage area would determine the ease of workability. Conventional faucets have long arched spouts, pull-down spouts, and/or 360° swivel spouts to enhance the water coverage.
3. Sink mixer knob Style
One is quite clear in the head with regards to the knob style of the faucet that they are looking for. There are two styles of knobs that the faucets are administered with – Single handle and two handles. The single handle knob style works on a single lever and one has to ascertain the position at which the required temperature of the water to be discharged. A two-handle knob style works on two separate knobs connotating to hot and cold water separately. Every person has a preference as to the kind of knob they want for the kitchen sink mixer.
With the advances in technology, companies have started developing touchless faucets as well, which work purely on sensors. A go-to for future scenarios where the stress would be more on touchless systems.
4. Installation type and space availability
The type of installation one visualizes leads to picking up either a Pillar cock or a wall mount faucet. The pillar cock essentially is table mount and the inlet connections are supplied from under the surface of the countertop. A wall mount installation requires water inlet pipes to be embedded inside the wall.
Apart from the personal preference regarding the choice of the type of faucet, it is essential to work out the space available to accommodate the faucet choice. One should avoid going in for a pillar cock if there is a constraint of space.
After gauging the above factors, listed below are our top 10 picks for the best kitchen sink mixers –
1. KOHLER Kumin 99483IN-4-CP Premium Kitchen Faucet With Mixer
- The wall-mounted mixer is constructed in zinc and finished with chrome plating.
- It has an ergonomic design which helps in better reach of water without bending.
- The mixer finish is such that it resists corrosion and tarnishing.
- The speed of the water outlet is 1-liter water per 2.6 seconds.
- The stunning minimalistic mixer is a good choice to have in your kitchen to impart a designer touch.
2. Hindware F920001CP Brass Single Lever Sink Mixer with Flexible Spout (White)
- This contemporary minimalistic pillar cock has a brass body that is convenient to use.
- The long arched spout of the mixer is flexible and allows for a large water coverage area.
- The faucet surface is made with mirror look technology to impart it with long-lasting shine.
- This table-mounted faucet with its subtle yet stylish looks is sure to amp up your kitchen space.
3. Aquieen Single Lever Kitchen Sink Mixer with 450 mm Connecting Hoses and Installation kit
- The faucet is designed to use less water thereby ensuring the conservation of water and energy.
- The body of the faucet is made of brass devoid of lead, thus making it resistant to corrosion and calcification.
- The spout of the faucet is flexible. It has a 360° rotation and can even be removed from the holder according to the need.
- The faucet comes with two water flow variables vis-à-vis aerated flow and rain flow, these can be switched with the press of a button.
- It offers single-lever operations along with long life.
- The sink mixer carrying elegance and flexibility is an option worth considering.
4. Essco Jaquar Brass Sink Mixer with Swinging Spout
- This wall mount sink mixer has a brass body with chrome finish.
- The two-handle mixer is designed to be durable enough to last for years.
- The high arched design of the spout gives good water coverage.
- With its simplistic yet classy features, the wall mount sink mixer is bound to prove itself functionally and aesthetically.
5. Asian Paints Royale Manhattan Brass Sink Tap/Sink Cock, With Swinging Spout, Ergonomic and Compact Design, Wall Mounted with Chrome Finish
- This wall-mounted sink mixer is an easy to operate and low maintenance option.
- The body of the mixer is made of high-quality brass to give it a long life.
- The mixer is made using OptiFlo technology to give soft, bubbly, foam-like flow.
- High-quality cartridges enable ultra-smooth and hassle-free movements.
- It can work efficiently at an array of pressures and temperatures.
- The faucet offers a nice touch of class with minimalism in the kitchen.
6. KOHLER Malleco Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet, with multi-function Spray Head, Sweep Spray and Docking Spray Head Technology, Vibrant Stainless
- This mixer has a solid brass construction to make it more durable.
- It has a two-function spray head that offers touch control for two settings sweep spray and aerated stream.
- This faucet has a feature called temperature memory, that allows faucet to be turned on and off at the desired temperature setting.
- The spout of the mixer supports pull-down spray head and 360° rotation.
- This sink mixer is bound to give your kitchen a luxurious kick along with controlling the volume of water.
7. ALTON Brass Single Lever Kitchen Sink Mixer with 360 Swivel Spout and Flexible Silicone Taps (Large, Black and Chrome)
- The body of the mixer is made of brass and the handle is made of zinc.
- The surface has a mirror-like reflective finish that stays lustrous even after long periods of use.
- One can adjust the volume and temperature with the help of a single lever as per the needs.
- This faucet has the endurance to high temperatures and the durability is owed to features like anti-erosion and anti-abrasion.
- The mixer has a long arched flexible (360° swivel) spout thus providing larger water coverage providing utmost ease of use.
- The faucet has a sleek look with gentle curves which are sure to enhance the setting of any kitchen.
8. KOHLER Kumin Wall-mount Cold-only Premium Kitchen Faucet, with Swivel Spout for Easy reach
- The wall-mounted mixer is constructed in zinc with a chrome finish.
- The mixer is ergonomically designed and has a long arched spout to provide better water coverage.
- The mixer finish is such that it resists corrosion and tarnishing.
- One can fill 1-liter water in 2.6 seconds.
- The easy functions and sleek style of the sink mixer is a welcome option in a kitchen space.
9. Hindware F100023QT Contessa Sink Mixer with Swivel Casted Spout Wall Mounted Model (Chrome)
- The wall mount mixer provides for a larger water coverage area due to its long-arched spout.
- The body is finished with mirror look technology which keeps the faucet looking fresh even after long periods of use.
- The mixer has separate inlets for hot and cold water.
- The crisp efficiency and stunning looks of the mixer make it a considerable option while looking for a sink mixer.
10. Cera Garnet Quarter Turn Brass Fittings Sink Mixer (Chrome Finish)
- This wall mount mixer has a long bend spout for better water coverage.
- The body of the mixer is made of stainless steel with chromium plating to ensure quality and longevity.
- The mixer is made to resist cracking, leaks and rusting.
- It has separate inlets for hot and cold water.
- The graceful design of the mixer is sure to add zing to the kitchen space in addition to the enhanced usability.
Were I to pick one pillar cock from the above list, it would be KOHLER Malleco Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet. For the wall-mounted sink mixer, I most certainly would choose KOHLER Kumin 99483IN-4-CP Premium Kitchen Faucet. One should weigh the aesthetical factors too while choosing a kitchen sink mixer along with the functional and durability factors. To this list of the 10 best kitchen sink mixers if there is any model that can be added, please feel free to post your suggestions.
Also, check out 10 Best Kitchen Sinks (Expert Reviews and Buying Guide)
Best kitchen Sink mixer Best Kitchen Sink Faucet Best Kitchen Sink Taps in India Best Kitchen Sink Faucet Online Buy Kitchen Tap, Mixer, faucet Buying Guide
Product Category Kitchen Products
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
A kitchen sink is one of the most important elements in any kitchen.…
Modular kitchens are the new normal, not only because of their…
Small kitchens are more efficient and comfortable working as compared…
Gas Stoves are the center of every kitchen. The place that gives rise…
Kitchen, the soul of every home needs to be carefully attended to and…
The small kitchens lack storage space and with a cluttered mess of…
A kitchen is the official heart of any home which is also the most…
With the growing popularity of modular kitchens, the fad for kitchen…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
Decluttering is trending on all charts especially for Office Desk.…
Clean drawer, clean mind, clean life! Organizing a drawer is not only…
Drawing template stencils are the kind of standard symbols that are…
In today’s era of digital technology, we depend on laptops for…
Walls are the major elements that contribute to setting the mood of a…