The Top 5 Best Monitors for Architects and Designers
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
An Architect or a Designer mostly count on their tools for any kind of designing and drafting purpose. In this technological era, they spend the majority of time in front of screens working on various projects simultaneously. So, when it is about changing the old monitor to the latest version, it becomes a scrupulous task at hand because the designing industry never believes to compromise with their tools and gadgets, Right! To choose from various brands, prices, their attributes while also ensuring the efficiency and productivity of the monitor to be purchased to make sure that technology meets the standard set up by the industry is indeed a hectic task. But remember, the right choice of tools makes work easier, faster, and improved as ever. So, if you are looking for one perfect monitor for yourself, have a look at our jotted options to make this job of selection easier.
Following is our top 5 best Monitors chosen exclusively for Architects and Designers:
1. Dell Ultra Sharp U2412M 24-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor
Dell Ultrasharp U2414M features a 24-inch LED-backlit screen and powerful IPS Technology with a fairly thin and slim profile. It offers energy-saving mode, which adjusts the light brightness according to the light in the room and conserves energy when put on Sleep Mode. The height and viewing angle of the monitor screen can be adjusted easily. Overall, this can be a good choice which delivers amazing crisp and sharp viewing experience.
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio and 2 Million: 1(max) Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 1,920x1,200 pixels resolution screen
- Supports 16.78 Million Colours with flicker-free technology
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio of screen
- Accessories: Monitor with stand, Power cable, Power adapter, DVI cable, USB cable, VGA Cable, Drivers and Documentation media, Quick Setup Guide, Safety Information
- Ergonomic options featuring screen pivot options to different degrees and sides
- Colour temperature slider allows the changing of color temperature by choosing cooler or warmer tones
- IPS Technology boasts ample, substantial and perfect colors on screen
- Adjust the height of the monitor suiting your workspace
- This monitor has been designed environment friendly and is CECP and CCL compliant.
2. LG 34UM68-P 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor with FreeSync
LG 34UM68-P 21:9 Ultra-Wide Full HD IPS LED Monitor is a 34-inch with 1080p pixel Full HD resolution along with IPS Technology is revolutionary. The astonishing On-Screen Control has eased the use of multiple settings by an adjustment in one go. Multitasking is another important feature required by designers and architects, with Screen Split 2.0, one can operate by using multiple windows with 14 options for PIP choices. Amazing right!
- 5 Million:1Contrast Ratio
- 21:9 Aspect ratio of the screen
- 2560 x 1080 resolution
- Possess FreeSync technology
- Eliminate tearing and shuttering while displaying in HD
- Accessories: Monitor, Stand, Power Cord, HDMI Cord, Cable Holder, Display Port
- Tilt and height adjustments for comfortable viewing
- sRGB spectrum over 99% ensures highly accurate color
- Sleek ArcLine stand enhances the stability of monitor promoting high performance
- Offers customization option for monitor layout, and resizing
- Crisp and clear display in any viewing angle in full HD
- Dynamic action sync feature assures smooth and fluid working action
3. Lenovo L-Series L24i-10 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor
Lenovo L24i-10-23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor is a sleek and elegant design with a wide-view display screen. For automatic image setup, it offers the Direct Access button and its non-glossy screen gives a wide-angle view without any distortion or reflection. Indeed perfect for seamless viewing across multi-monitor setups.
- 1000:1Contrast Ratio
- 16:9 Aspect ratio of the screen
- Stylish and versatile with the high-performance display of 1920x1080 resolution
- Direct access button image set up and brightness.
- Accessories: Monitor Panel, Bezel Stand, Power Cable, VGA Cable and HDMI cable
- Tilt Stand for comfortable viewing and offers a vibrant display
- Compact nearly borderless display that can fit in any space
- ENERGY STAR 7.0 compliant with the latest and greatest advanced features.
- Wide-angle viewing with no color distortion, ghosting, or annoying reflection.
- Connects easily to other gadgets via VGA and HDMI ensuring clutter-free desktop
4. ASUS Designo Curved MX34VQ 34" UWQHD 100Hz DP HDMI Adaptive-Sync Qi Wireless Charger Eye Care Frameless Monitor
ASUS Designo Curved MX34VQ 34" UWQHD presenting 34-inch ultra-wide QHD screen promoting 2.4x resolution along with extra On-screen space, allowing smooth multi-tasking. The amazing feature of this monitor is its 178-degree wide view curved screen which allows easy viewing through any angle. This is a great option for Architects and Designers, a monitor with stunning viewing experience which also protects eyes, making ready to work tirelessly on projects.
- 3000:1 Ultra-high Contrast Ratio
- 21:9 Aspect ratio of the screen
- 3440x1440 resolution
- Accessories: Power cord, Power adapter, DisplayPort cable, Quick start guide, Acrylic LED light covers, HDMI cable, Warranty Card
- A wider field of view with 1800R curved screen
- Ultra-wide QHD which provides 35% extra on-screen space
- Transparent base with built-in Qi wireless charger
- Top-notch audio quality due to ASUS SonicMaster technology co-developed by Harman Kardon
- It also enables automatic charging of Qi-compatible devices once placed on its transparent charging base.
- TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-free technology to lower the eye strain developed due to long working sessions
5. Samsung 28 inch (70.8 cm) LED Backlit Computer Monitor - Ultra HD, TN Panel with HDMI, DP and Audio Ports - LU28E590DS/XL (Black & Silver)
Samsung LU28E590DS/XL is a 28-inch elegant looking professional and sophisticated monitor with UHD resolution followed by upgraded HDMI support and AMD FreeSync which amplifies picture quality on-screen. To increase productivity, this monitor features PIP 2.0 which lets you multi-task while working along with 1ms response time. The ultra-high-definition picture quality of this monitor is truly unbeatable.
- 1000:1(Typ.) and 700:1(Min) Contrast Ratio with an experience of more than 1 billion color options
- 16:9 Aspect ratio of the screen
- 3840 x 2160 resolution that offers incredible lifelike details
- AMD free sync with 1ms response
- Accessories: HDMI Cable, DP Cable, Quick Setup Guide, Install CD (Manual), Warranty Card
- Suave and thoughtful design with a T-shaped stand
- The screen can be tilted 20-degree forward and 2-degree backward for easy viewing
- Features fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less motion blur, judder, and ghosting.
- Eye Saver Mode protects eyes by reducing blue light emissions
- Smooth connectivity with PC and AV equipment with a triple interface
Hopefully, the above suggestions will help you choose the right monitor depending upon your need for the technical and visual aspects you require for your monitor. Whilst my personal favorite is LG 34UM68-P 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor with FreeSync because of its ultra-wide full HD LED with beautiful ArcLine stand and its various features for high performance.
Got your view on any other monitor that should have been made to our list? We would love to hear from you in our comment section below.
Also, check out The Top 5 Best Desktops/Computers for Architects and Designers
Best Monitors for architects Best Computer Monitors for Designers Best Monitor Online Buy Best Monitor Buying Guide
Product Category Architectural Gadgets
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
In today’s world, gadgets seem to make our lives easier in every…
In a picture- an obsession world, architectural photography is…
Tablets today have become more than devices that were used to browse…
Architecture and Designing is a kind of profession that needs massive…
For all the CAD professionals out there, we all understand how…
In the rat race for creating digital content, architects are not…
A scientific calculator is an extremely handy and essential accessory…
With the advent of technology, most of the architects have given up…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
Chandeliers are a means to introduce more ambient light into your…
What is an artist without its tools? It goes without saying that an…
In today’s workaholic world, people often do not wish to leave any…
The Bathroom in the home is the personal space that should be…
Clean drawer, clean mind, clean life! Organizing a drawer is not only…