The Top 5 Best Drawing Tablets for Professional Artists
A drawing tablet is an artist’s companion in the creative field. It is the perfect gadget for an artist’s ideation and doodling in a digitalized manner. Spending time bridling the creativity on a digitalized platform gives wings to imagination and ideas. So, the market today offers various kinds of drawing tablets each suited for different users with different configurations. Welcome to the digital nomad haze, where I have narrowed down the lane for our readers to grab the unbeaten and unexampled tablet for themselves without any halfway house with these top 5 chosen drawing tablets:
Also, check out 7 Best Tablets for Architects and Designers
1. XP-PEN CR Artist12 11.6 Inch FHD Drawing Monitor Pen Display Graphic Monitor with PN06 Battery-Free Pen Multi-Function Pen Holder and Glove 8192 Pressure Sensitivity
The XP- PEN device offers this small size tablet with a perfectly responsive display screen in a sleek look design. It comes with all the cable required for it along with gloves and screen wipes. Anti- glares screen protector and the stylus makes work go smoothly and flawlessly.
- HD drawing display
- Battery-free stylus with digital eraser
- 6 customizable shortcut keys with 2 brightness adjustment buttons
- Ideal for drawing, sketching, 3D sculpting, animation.
- Anti-reflective screen of the 11.6-inch display with a 178° wide viewing angle.
- The design of the tablet is sturdy and offers vibrant colors on the screen.
- High-quality glass design offers high precision and accuracy.
- Hexagonal shaped stylus with excellent grip and an eraser at the end.
Compatible with Windows 10/8/7(32/64bit), MAC OS 10.10 and higher
2. Wacom Intuos Pro PTH660 Medium Graphics Input Tablet (Black)
Made from robust materials, WACOM INTUOS is one of the most outstanding tablets in terms of a sturdy design and its perfect usage. The stylus gives a real pen on paper feels with its explicit performance. Excellent pressure sensitivity on a well-engineered screen is the bosting package in one small tablet.
- Multi-touch gestures making it work as easy as the smartphone.
- Battery-free stylus with natural tilt support.
- Express keys and touch ring gives access to the smooth and quick workflow.
- The Bluetooth feature is undoubtedly the blessed part.
- Super slim tablet with a footprint of 16.8-inch x 11.2 inch
- Supports 8192 pressure level sensitivity, tilt response and virtually lag-free tracking
- Anti-glare surface that gives a satisfying drag on-screen while doodling
- Consists of interchangeable pen tips for more creative work effortlessly.
- Works best with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 (32 and 64-bit) and macOS 10.12 or later
3. Monoprice Graphic Drawing Tablet, 10 x 6.25-inch (4000 LPI, 200 RPS, 2048 Levels)
MONOPRICE offers a class of its own with its unparalleled performance and accuracy. It has a well-sized display and generally comes with a stylus, USB cable and a stand to hold the stylus. It provides quality at a pocket-friendly price. Being an affordable option carries a huge market all over the world.
- Battery lasts long and never offers any compatibility issues.
- Eight express keys on the left side offer a swift and speedy workflow to the user.
- Sixteen user assignable hot cells along the upper edge of the drawing surface.
- It also uses a USB interface compatible with Linux.
- Premium quality tablet with footmark of 10-inch x 6.5 inch of the drawing area.
- Stylus works flawlessly. It comes with an easily replaceable and no- rechargeable battery.
- It features a 4000 lines per inch drawing resolution, a 200 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity
- Screen could be flipped easily for getting express keys on the right side too
- Compatible with Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS X (10.4.x and later)
4. Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) - Space Grey (1st Generation)
Undoubtedly, APPLE rules the tech world with its remarkable features and performance for its users. It has left no stone unturned in the market of drawing tablets too, offering world-class features in a small tablet for the ease of users. iPad Pro is indeed a magical piece to work on, for professional artists whose imagination has wings.
- World’s thinnest tablet ever offering HD drawing display.
- World’s most secure Face ID works in a portrait as well as a landscape manner.
- It also offers the best battery life to its users.
- 12MP back camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera.
- 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion and True Tone.
- Two great cameras equipped with Smart HDR offering bright and vivid colors.
- Internal storage varies with the price.
- High-quality display with rounded corners that follow a curved design.
- A12X Bionic chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture and Neural Engine for flawless and faultless work.
- Undoubtedly, it is an expensive gadget but the quality is simply worth it.
- Does not offer stylus along with the tablet.
5. GAOMON PD1560 15.6 Inch 8192 Levels Pen Display with Arm Stand IPS HD Screen Drawing Monitor with 10 Shortcut Keys and Wireless Digital Stylus for Win & Mac
GAOMON PD1560 offers a well-balanced package of size, quality, durability, and price. It displays fine and accurate image color and quality, literally with no compromise.
- HD drawing display for creative works.
- It has 8192 level rechargeable stylus
- 10 express keys and 5 menu keys make the operations more efficient
- Accessories included: adjustable stand, pen holder, AC adapter, protect bag, rechargeable pen, charging cable, 8 replacement nibs
- Ideal for photo editing, sketching, digital drawing, animation, etc.
- Moderate working area of 15.6-inch display with a 178° wide viewing angle.
- The screen display has filmed over it to protect it from scratches and scores.
- The design of the tablet is sturdy and solidly built.
- A premium quality gadget with an accurate and responsive pen- cursor movement.
- The rechargeable stylus offers accurate and precise strokes on the space.
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10 or later, Mac OS 10.11 or later; compatible with most major drawing software
All of the above-stated tablets have one or the other unique feature to offer. After seminal research, I found “XP-PEN CR Artist12” is my perfect cup of tea. It is the tablet which is handy, responsive, lightweight, works flawless, faultless, and effortless and everything, I want to look for. I hope all these recommendations are capable enough for your satisfactory decision to buy one for yourself. Do let me any important brand that I missed from the list along with its amazon link in the comment section below.
Join our newsletter!
Enter your email to receive our latest newsletter.
Don't worry, we don't spam
10 Best Measuring Tape for Architects and Designers
10 Must-Have Architect Tools to carry while visiting Architectural Site
The Top 10 Best Drawing Sheet Storage Tube for Architects and Designers
The Top 10 Notebooks to Carry for Architect-Client Meeting
10 Highest-Rated Certificate Folders for an Architect's Interview
The Top 10 Best Desk Organizers for a Messy Desk
If you're in search of the best drawing tablets out there, look no further! Our top 5 list will
Discover the ultimate creativity and precision with our expert-curated list of the top 10 best smartpens for architects and designers.
Looking for a tablet to aid your design work? Our list includes the top 7 tablets for architects and designers.
Get organized with the top 10 gadgets every architect must have. These tools will help you stay on top of
Are you an Architecture Student and have a budget but still want a great computer? Check out these best budget