The Top 5 Best Mouse for CAD Designers
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
An input device called MOUSE is the main or to be precise, the only device that connects CAD user’s minds with the software on-screen. It is next to impossible to work on CAD without a mouse. This handheld pointing device is indeed the most important tool to work with different CAD software such as AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, ActCAD, and other various options available but no matter what exactly the software is, a dedicated mouse is required for this job. Therefore, this decision of choosing the correct mouse for CAD is a tricky one but it has to be made wisely since there are vast options available in today’s tech market. One can get puzzled at times as choosing a correct mouse depends on various factors such as compatibility with the system, comfort for the user, pricing issues with pocket, configuration, and other such factors. Trust me, the right choice will surely improve the productivity and workflow for a user.
1. Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse with FLOW Cross-Computer Control and File Sharing for PC and Mac
LOGITECH’s next-generation masterpiece mouse is extremely well built and robust. The body texture is perfect and feels great to hold. The impressive design is stacked up with advanced features and intuitive control making the work efficient and easy.
- 250 hours of battery life
- Power-saving technology
- 11 programmable buttons
- Included components – Mouse, Receiver, USB cable, User guide
- Ultra accurate laser feature which works on all sort of surfaces including glass.
- Consists of an easy switch button for three devices and a speed adaptive scroll wheel that works seamlessly.
- Ergonomics are simply perfect making it comfortable to use for prolonged hours and it also has an inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- The best part is that all the buttons on it can be customized fully.
2. 3Dconnexion CadMouse Wireless for CAD Professionals Windows/Mac 3DX 700062
An all-purpose mouse but specially designed for CAD enthusiasts is compact and ultra-light with the faultless layout of buttons on it which provides facile precision in working. Engrafted with a concave shape, it is an ideal and comfortable tool for natural hand placement. The radial menu makes it easy to use a mouse without those tangled wires since it is wireless.
- Triple connectivity
- Energy-saving optical sensor
- Smart scroll, quick zoom and 5 programmable buttons
- Included components – Mouse, Receiver, Carry case, USB cable
- Ultra optical sensor provides smooth mouse movement.
- Consists of a dedicated middle mouse button, an alternative to the mouse wheel.
- It is designed with a comfortable grip and best navigation control which is as perfect as digitizers.
- Rechargeable battery that lasts long up to 3 months
3. Tecknet M002 Nano Cordless Optical Mouse (Black)
TECKNET needs no introduction in today’s technology-driven world, which offers a simple and reliable wireless mouse. It offers impressively fast working with no dropouts with smooth navigation on all surfaces and ergonomic design making it exceptionally good for CAD. It boasts high resolution for smooth working and it is a great choice for CAD professionals.
- Single battery lasts up to 18 months
- Low power usage technology
- Six programmable buttons
- Included components – Mouse, Receiver, User manual
- Ultra low friction underside and smart cursor control on all surfaces work effortlessly.
- Consists of Co- link technology and tru- wave technology
- Pocket-friendly tool with comfortable textured rubber grip for hand
- The best part is that it offers six grade DPI which is much needed by CAD professionals.
4. Razer Naga Trinity-Multi-Color Wired Mouse-FRM (RZ01-02410100-R3M1)
The brand RAZER never fails to offer exemplary design and ideal comfort to its users. Equipped with optical sensors, it provides accuracy, precision, and fluidity while working to a whole new level. This also consists of the world’s most advanced optical sensors making workflow go unstoppable as it is also outfitted with its mechanical switches.
- 300 hours of battery life
- RGB Chroma color profiles
- 19 programmable buttons
- Included components – Mouse, 3 interchangeable side plates, User guide
- Ultra advanced optical sensors ensure swift movement for precision as well as speed.
- All the buttons are carefully positioned along with a rubberized scroll wheel for maximum fidelity
- Ergonomics are hand-friendly with tactile bumps that are perfect for the user’s grip for long working sessions.
- An expensive product but the quality is worth it.
5. ELECOM Wireless track ball mouse 6 button Tilt function Black M-XT3DRBK
Nothing like ELECOM as it is unstoppable in providing luxury with its premium products in the tech world. With programmable buttons and refined control, it offers groundbreaking engineering efforts for flawless work for CAD professionals. Advanced responsiveness and adjustable resolution features are the bonus point.
- Superiorly responsiveness trackball
- Robust wireless technology and low power consumption
- 6 programmable buttons with smooth tracking function
- Included components – Mouse, Receiver, User guide
- Superior build quality with perfect mouse buttons
- Consists of options to adjust wireless signal strength and tracking sensitivity.
- Comfortable ergonomic design with tilt wheel and adjustable pointer speed increasing productivity of work.
- Trackball is detachable from the hole for cleaning purposes.
While compiling this list, we have flogged through various mice available in the tech world for making it easier for our readers to choose the best one for themselves which indeed depends on personal preferences according to the work. I prefer “Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse” as it is incredibly hand-friendly. I simply love how it controls multiple devices in a fraction of seconds, so flawlessly. The real magic undoubtedly lies in its high-performance design. Do let us know your choice along with its amazon link in the comment section below.
Best Mouse for AutoCAD Best CAD Mouse 2020 Best Mouse Buying Guide Best Mouse Online Buy List of Best Mouse
Product Category Architectural Gadgets
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
In a picture- an obsession world, architectural photography is…
While doodling or sketching, many of you would have thought if the…
Photography is an art, for sure. What creates a twist is when the…
In today’s world when we have started relying on the digitized tool,…
Tablets today have become more than devices that were used to browse…
The days when architects used to work with ink and paper on a…
Mankind has attained unimagined heights in various fields and all…
Architecture and Designing is a kind of profession that needs massive…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
A measuring tape is nothing but a flexible ruler that could either be…
An architect’s desk is the place where the bread butter of an…
The Architects desk can easily become filled with clutter like pens,…
A kitchen sink is one of the most important elements in any kitchen.…
Making models is a very important part of an architect’s life –…