Top 10 Best Ergonomic Office Chairs for an Architect
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
An office chair is one of the most important functional accessories that an office has. In architectural firms, on a regular day, people tend to spend over 8 hours on their chairs. What good an office chair is if it is not ergonomically designed for comfort. The comfort in terms of the back support and the cushioning that gets you going with the intensive drafting, rendering and checking the drawings all day. Imagine sitting on a bench the entire day to pull off the work! Too much! Right? That is why one needs a chair that is ergonomically suited for an architect’s profile. There is an array of choices available when it comes to choosing a comfortable office chair. Be it the lead architect or an intern, who wouldn’t like the comfort of a chair to pull through the day with grace. Following is a list of top 10 ergonomic office chair for an architect –
Also, check out The Top 10 Best Small Office Chair
1. LUCKWIND Ergonomic Office Chair Ribbed Leather Swivel - Adjustable Height Tilt Arm Sleeves Lumbar Support High Back Upholstery Executive Conference Task Computer Chrome Wheel Caster 350lb (Grey)
- The chair has a one-touch pneumatic lift to adjust the chair to the required height.
- The 5 pronged base has hooded nylon dual-wheel casters for effortless gliding even on carpeted surfaces.
- This mid-high back chair has a ribbed and foam molded backrest and S-shaped built-in lumbar support.
- The chair supports a 360° Swivel and tilt adjustment.
- It is finished with duo-edge stitched upholstered PU leather. The armrest and steel frame is chrome polished.
- The backrest is contoured to give your back ergonomic support.
- The chair can hold up to 150 kg of weight.
- It has a classic and elegant look to it, that would make it suitable for an architect’s workspace.
2. Seat chacha Vieena High Back Boss Manager Wood Revolving Office Chair (Black)
- It comes with an adjustable tilt function helping in adjusting the resistance to suit the weight and movement.
- This high back chair has extra padding on the seat, back and armrests for extra comfort during long hours of work.
- The leatherette finish gives it a chic look.
- The ergonomic curve of the backrest helps to give proper support to the back and shoulders.
- It is sure to amp up the working spirit and space of an architect.
3. Nokaxus Gaming Chair Large Size High-Back Ergonomic Racing Seat with Massager Lumbar Support and Retractible Footrest PU Leather 90-180 Degree Adjustment of backrest (Large, YK-608-BLACK)
- This is a gaming chair with retractable footrest and 360 degrees of rotation.
- It is an ergonomically designed chair with adjustable height, adjustable USB waist massage pillow and head pillow.
- The backrest can be adjusted from 90 to 180 degrees.
- This chair is made with high-quality PU leather and high-density sponge which ensures long term non-deformation.
- The handrails are ergonomically designed with larger surface area and cushioned.
- It has a wide backrest for better support for your back.
- The chair comes with an SGS class 3 barometer for safe and smooth lifting functions.
- The chassis has a thickened support for better stability.
- The wheels are made of PU which protects the wooden floors from scratches.
- This chair has a smooth form and is perfect for people with long working hours. It provides a good neck and back support with the waist and neck pillow.
4. GODREJ INTERIO Ergonomic Motion High Back Executive Chair (Matte Finish, Burnt Russet)-Fixed Armrest
- This classy chair comes in nice color options.
- It has to be assembled on site.
- The chair is a breakthrough ergonomic seating designed with patented EasyFlex technology, which gives it enhanced stability and flexibility.
- The body is made of Glass filled polyamide and finished with matte fabric.
- This is a motion chair designed with enhanced movement.
- It is a high back chair guarantees maximum back support. The height of the seat can be adjusted according to the user.
- The tilt of the chair can be customized by the user based on body requirements.
- The back is designed in a way that keeps the posture in check.
- This is a classy chair designed for a health-conscious consumer, which is sure to amp up the spaces of an architectural firm. The chair adapts to the movements of the user.
- It is covered under the GREENGUARD program.
5. Office Factor Burgundy Office Chair, Ergonomic, Lumbar Support, Adjustable Executive & Task Chair for Office/Conference Room. Thick Seat & Raisable Arm Rest Mesh Back Office Chair – 250 Lbs Rated
- It is a heavy-duty mesh back office chair which can take a load of up to 115 kg.
- The mesh helps in proper air circulation thus preventing any sort of moisture build-up.
- The seat is the thick padded molded type to ensure greater comfort.
- The ergonomic design of the chair is worked on keeping in mind the comfort for long working hours.
- The chair can be adjusted to the required height without any fuss.
- The adjustable tilt comes with four lockable positions.
- The armrests can be flipped in and out depending on the requirement, this aids in easy maneuvering.
- The base is chrome plated with five prongs with double wheel casters for smooth rolling action.
- This contemporary looking chair comes in a range of colours and is sure to enhance the quality of working hours.
- A nice and versatile choice with lumbar support for an architect’s office work.
6. Idris Chairs Ergonomic Design Executive Office Computer Push Back Adjustable revolving Chair for Home,Living Room,Office,Shop,Study,Student,Visitor,Desk Counter with Comfortable armrest Black
- This is a push back revolving chair with adjustable seating height.
- This chair is ergonomically designed with a high back to support long working hours.
- The chair requires basic assembly.
- It has a 360 degrees swivel movement.
- This is a classic chair with padded seat and back to aid the look of an executive chair and giving complete back support.
- The chair is enabled with lower back support and comfortable armrests.
- The chair with all the features is a good choice to relax and help in working with minimum stress thus increasing work efficiency.
7. MISURAA Imported Xenon Mid Back Ergonomic Chair for Office & Home
- It is an ergonomic chair that encapsulates all the necessary features of an office chair.
- The mesh seat and back are ideal for long working hours.
- It comes with lumbar support and height and depth adjustability.
- The headrest and arm support height are also adjustable.
- The grey-white body frame of the chair sets it apart from others in the segment.
- It has a five-pronged base.
- This is a stylish, ergonomically apt and affordable chair for architects.
8. CELLBELL® C83 Mid Back Mesh Fabric Office Chair [Black]
- This high backrest executive chair provides proper back support resulting in all-day comfort.
- The back has a breathable contoured mesh to give proper air circulation.
- It has 2” thick padded seat for comfort during long working hours.
- It has a pneumatic hydraulic system foe seat height adjustment up to 5”.
- It can support a weight of up to 105 kg.
- This chair requires an initial assembly and comes with a DIY installation guide.
- There is a provision of tension adjusting knob to provide a certain degree of tilt to the backrest.
- It has a strong plastic ergonomic armrest and a 5-pronged heavy-duty plastic base and wheels.
- This is an ergonomic chair that will get an architect through their day comfortably and efficiently.
9. Green Soul Vienna Revolving Office chair
- This is an office chair with an executive look, finished with leatherette.
- It has a high back for better back support throughout the day.
- The seat, back and armrests are provided with extra padding to achieve extra comfort.
- The height and tilt can be adjusted by the user.
- The chair required assembly of seat and base, hassle-free assembly without any tooling requirement.
- This is an ergonomically designed to create an efficient working environment for an architect throughout the day. As it provides for comfortable back support and good cushioning.
- This is a good option to choose from for day-long seating comfort.
10. AmazonBasics Fabric Executive High Back Chair
- This is a high back chair with lumbar support.
- The backrest is made of contoured mesh to enhance it ergonomically and better breathability. The backrest is tilt control enabled for extra comfort.
- The seat is made out of padded mesh and the height and angle can be adjusted to the user requirement.
- The chair can support a weight of up to 113 kg.
- For extra comfort, the armrests are also padded and their height can also be adjusted.
- The base is five-pronged with durable dual-wheel casters for smooth rolling function.
- The product has to be assembled which can be done by their step by step guide.
- This chair adds style to your workspace along with functional ease.
This was my list of the top 10 ergonomic office chairs for an architect. However, were I to choose from this list, I would go for LUCKWIND Ergonomic Office Chair, simply because of the edge, it has in design and aesthetics. You can have a pick for yourself according to your requirements. If there is any other ergonomically apt office chair that you think can be added to the list, feel free to put up your suggestions.
Ergonomic Office Chairs Buying Guide Ergonomic Office Chairs Online Buy Best Ergonomic Chairs to buy Most comfortable Office Chairs List of Best Ergonomic Office Chairs
Product Category Office Products & Furniture
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
Though a conference room chair might not be as much used as a regular…
As the world is growing global and increasingly people are starting…
We are increasingly getting dependent on laptops for multiple…
In-office for an Architect having a stress free day while executing…
Visitor chairs are important for the office environment as every…
Decluttering is trending on all charts especially for Office Desk.…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
A kitchen sink is one of the most important elements in any kitchen.…
Necessary for every Indian kitchen, a spice rack is a place from…
A kitchen sink faucet is one of the most abused kitchen accessories.…
Tablets today have become more than devices that were used to browse…
The Kitchen is the core of the house, so as the sink that holds the…