The Top 10 Best Desk Organizers for a Messy Desk
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
It is said that your workspace is a reflection of the mind. Organizing your workspace is sure to help organize your mind, increase productivity and help focus on the important things. For an architect, the act of prioritizing is a useful skill that determines their success. Studies show that people with an organized desk can stay focused much longer than their counterparts with messy desks.
So, enhance this skill of yours, get more done at the same time and make the space count!
Give your desk a new life with these organizers which will not only keep everything into place but will also give your old, dull desk a fresh new look. Let us get decluttering with these top 10 desk organizers we have selected for you.
1. Safco Products 3255BU Onyx Mesh Desktop Organizer with 6 Vertical/ 2 Horizontal Sections, Blue
- This sturdy desk organizer comes with 6 sorters which are perfect to place your files, documents, laptops, iPads, kindle, etc.
- The 2 sorter trays are open on both sides and provide ease in placing things inside.
- It is long-lasting and prevents chipping as it is constructed with durable powder-coated steel.
- The design is sleek and takes up minimum space while at the same time providing a large holding capacity.
- It is available in multiple color options to match with your workspace.
2. MobileVision Office Desktop Bamboo Organizer for Files, Paper Tray, Letter Sorter, Document Holder, 5 Sections
- This desktop organizer comes as a set of 5 slot file folder organizer which can be used as upright file holders or as a paper tray.
- The organizer is built from bamboo which makes it aesthetically pleasant and lightweight. It is a beautiful set which will give a classic look to your desk.
- It is highly functional and comes with a rubber non-slip foot to keep all your materials in place.
- It is a great alternative for people who don’t enjoy plastic and metal finishes.
3. Superbpag Mesh Office Supplies Desk Organizer Caddy and Storage with Drawer and 2 Letter Sorter, Desktop Mesh Collection with Pen Holder, Rose Gold
- For architects and designers looking to stylize their working space, this Classy Designer rose gold organizer is sure to enliven the working environment.
- Apart from adding to the aesthetics, it will ensure order and structure to the desk.
- It comes as a comprehensive set of 3 upright sorters, 2 top compartments, a pen/pencil holder and a drawer.
- The round edge design prevents from scratching desk surface.
4. Desk Organizer with Adjustable Pen Holder, Pencil Cup, Phone Stand, Sticky Note Tray, Paperclip Storage, and Office Accessories Caddy, Desktop Organization for Cubicle or Home Office, Black
- This is an off the wall product, uniquely designed which offers a combination of materials to keep your workspace interesting.
- With a solid bamboo base and high-grade plastic, this organizer is extremely durable.
- The magnetic grid on the base allows for individual placement and customization for each of the stands/trays.
- To prevent slipping and sliding, the bamboo base is fixed on rubber feet.
5. Rolodex Mesh Collection Stacking Sorter, 5-Section, Black
- This organizer is ideal for people looking for a simple solution to organize their folder, documents, etc.
- It is a highly efficient sorter with 5 sections. It is a desk accessory without a lot of components making it perfect for use in small spaces.
- The wire mesh helps in merging it with the environment and prevents it from looking bulky.
- It is lightweight and easily transferrable from one location to another.
6. Krevia Amazing Metal Mesh Desk Organizer Shelves for Magazine Holder File Organizer Folder with 4 Vertical Sections for Office School
- Krevia Mesh organizer promises to add comfort and convenience to your workplace.
- It can store all your architecture magazines, thick files and folder effectively.
- With spacious 4 vertical sections, it provides a good storing capacity.
- The vertical build of this organizer provides good visibility of the stored articles.
7. Halter Mesh Metal Monitor Stand/Riser with Pull Out Drawer and Side Compartments, Black, 2-Pack
- This product is suitable for architects looking for more ergonomic alternatives for their workstations.
- This organizer cum metal stand provides suitable height to your display window preventing stressing of eye, neck and back muscles.
- It ensures comfortable viewing thus increasing your work efficiency
- It comes with additional storage space underneath the workstation as well as on the side.
- Details like non-skid rubber foot and universal size platforms add to its stability and ease of usage.
8. FITUEYES Desktop Organizer/Telephone Stand Wood Office Supplies 4 Compartments Shelf for Letter Tray/File Document Holder
- This multipurpose desk organizer is built from a high- quality sheet which is corrosion resistant.
- The double matte black surface gives the organizer an elegant feel and is easy to clean.
- It is easy to assemble and can be moved around without much hassle.
- The rubber feet prevent scratching and wearing of the desk surface.
9. Gather Modular Desk Organizer by Ugmonk | Minimalistic Wooden Desktop Sorter - Organize Your Workspace, Office Supplies, Kitchen, or Bedroom
- This organizer is minimalistic with a light-colored maple wood base and white modules. Adding a fresh vibe to the workspace.
- With magnets embedded in the base, you can place your modules according to your liking.
- The components are made from high-quality wood which ensures durability
- Architects and Designers who love to sketch and paint will find this organizer especially helpful with these small components to keep watercolours, brushes, paints, pens etc organized and accessible.
10. Kincart 3 Tier Document, File, Paper, Letter, Office, Desktop Tray/Organizer
- This organizer comes with 3 sorter trays that can fit A4 sized folders, documents and files.
- The structure is made durable with a powder coat finish.
- The wire mesh build is light-looking and sturdy at the same time.
- The design is such that it takes up less space and is unobtrusive.
From my personal experience, an ideal organizer is one that is efficient, handy and doesn’t interfere while operating on a desk. The product which serves these purposes perfectly and is our expert recommendation for this list is Safco Onyx Mesh 2 Tray/6 Sorter Desktop Organizer. Moreover, its clean appearance adds sharpness to the workspace.
Add a little oomph to your desk with these carefully selected organizers and give it a new life. Make the organizers do the work!
Let us know if we’ve missed out on any of your favorite products in the suggestions section.
best desk organizers Best Office organization products Best Desk Organizer ideas Desk Organizer Buying Guide Desk Organizer Online Buy
Product Category Office Products & Furniture
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
We all have had love-hate relationships with the chairs we spend…
With the promise to effectively declutter and organize your desk,…
Clean drawer, clean mind, clean life! Organizing a drawer is not only…
In-office, having a stress free day while executing out the daily…
Be it work in the office or work from home, most of our work habits…
In today’s workaholic world, people often do not wish to leave any…
We are increasingly getting dependent on laptops for multiple…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
For all the CAD professionals out there, we all understand how…
Making models is a very important part of an architect’s life –…
Are you beginning to feel like your work is taking over your living…
Modular kitchens are the new normal, not only because of their…
Just because you have a small bathroom space doesn’t mean you have to…