10 Must-Have Calligraphy Pen Set for Designers and Artist
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
Calligraphy is simply an art. An art of producing the unique design of letters most expressively and harmoniously. A calligraphy pen makes such a task much easier without consuming an extra amount of time and presents graceful work in the end. Some calligraphy kits come with multiple color options while others come in a single color with another sort of quality in it. Some kits come with single nibs while others come with a vivid range of nibs.
Therefore, it is important to read the reviews before getting a top-notch pen for perfect penmanship:
1. Daveliou Calligraphy Pen Set - 12-Piece Kit - FREE Glass Pen - 5 Nib & 5 Ink Set
- This kit consists of exquisite calligraphy set with 2 pens, 5 inks and 10 nibs, all packed inside a luxurious black box with golden highlights on it.
- All the ten nibs are sturdy which works fine and the ink flow is perfect for writing.
- The glass pen itself is very classy.
- Five colored inks are free of toxic soluble dyes.
2. STAEDTLER Calligraphy Pen Set, Complete 33 Piece tin, Ideal for All Skill Levels
- This 33 piece calligraphy set consists of a high-quality pen and vivid range of ink shades.
- The five nibs of various shapes and sizes help in creating beautiful calligraphy art.
- The set comes in a durable tin giving it an elegance look.
- The chances of leakage of ink are almost negligible since it is supplied in cartridges via a pump.
3. Speedball Calligraphy No-5 Artists Project Set
- This calligraphy kit consists of six different nibs that glide smoothly over the paper.
- An oblique angle is comfortable to use for creating curves and details.
- The set doesn’t come with the ink, which is its only drawback.
- Works very efficiently even during long working sessions.
4. GOLD LEAF Dip Feather Pen Set Calligraphy Pen Set Writing Quill Ink Dip Pen with 5PCs Nib (Black)
- This antique pen is unique and elegant which is made up of natural feathers.
- The package consists of feather dip pen(with nib), along with 5 other nibs, ink bottle(with ink) and a pen nib base
- The stainless nibs function well even when used with fairly high pressure.
- The flow of ink remains unobstructed even during long work sessions.
5. Pilot Parallel Calligraphy Pens 1.5, 2.4, 3.8, 6.0 mm- Set Of 4
- Perfect for beginners since it is so easy to use.
- It features a unique parallel plate which produces crisp and clear text.
- Each pen comes with a refillable ink of red and black and both these inks flow simultaneously through the pen creating a wonderful effect.
- The nib works buttery smooth.
6. Pentel Fude Touch Sign Pen Black Felt Pen Like Brush Stroke (SES15C-A) 3 Set
- The calligraphy kit consists of three nibs that are medium, fine, and extra-fine nibs for various applications.
- Tips are firm enough to produce required accurate strokes.
- Ink flow is perfectly controlled which is a perfect part for the beginners
- Brush like strokes with these pens helps in creating versatile work.
7. Sakura 38061 6-Piece Pigma Brush Pen Set
- This elegant tool writes like a pen and paints like a brush with a flexible brush-tipped pen.
- The brush pens are easy and comfortable to use as it responds instantly to any pressure and change of direction while using.
- All the colors are bright, bold, vivid and fresh.
- The ink is pigmented, water-resistant and flows easily through pens.
8. Tombow 62039 Fudenosuke Brush Pens, 3-Pack. Soft, Hard, and Twin Tip Markers for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- These marks having soft, hard and twin tip works perfectly for calligraphy and drawing artworks.
- The application of upstrokes and downstrokes works differently according to the pressure applied.
- Pigmented ink creates crisp and sharp strokes.
- The only drawback is that these pens are not refillable.
9. Parker Vector Standard Black CT Calligraphy Fountain Pen
- This kit is a perfect combination of class and elegance.
- It is based on the twin ink system and can be refilled with ink cartridges or ink bottle filling.
- The nib is made up of stainless steel which helps in delivering smooth and beautiful calligraphy.
- The body of the pen is made from a combination of ABS plastic and stainless steel and can be refilled with the ink of any color.
10. Kuretake Fude Real Brush Pen, Clean Color, 6 Set (RB-6000AT/6VA)
- The brush tip is very fine which can be used for thin as well as thick lines depending on the pressure you put on the tip.
- The pens have dual chisel tip which works perfectly for borders, lettering, and other design works.
- Wide range of color options available for creating unique artworks.
- The ink in these markers is waterproof and long-lasting.
Out of all the above-stated calligraphy kits, “Calligraphy Pen Set, 33 Pieces” is indeed my favorite since it not only offers a wide range of color options but also provides a range of nibs with it. The packing of this kit is the cherry on the cake. So I won’t mind spending my bucks over this kit. Do let us know what is your favorite in the comment section below.
Best Calligraphy Pen Set Best calligraphy pens for beginners Best Calligraphy Pens Buying Guide Best Calligraphy Pens Online Buy
Product Category Architectural Stationery
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
From team meetings to informal client interactions, keeping a…
An architect’s desk is the place where the bread butter of an…
Architects are always known to be smart and shrewd when it comes to…
No matter where technology lands in the 21st century, a creative mind…
If you come to think of it, everything is eventually becoming…
Amongst various tools and equipment, rulers are the most essential…
Architecture is a field where your skills are constantly put to use.…
Pencils are indeed a very crucial tool for architects and designers…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
While doodling or sketching, many of you would have thought if the…
Chandeliers are a means to introduce more ambient light into your…
As the world is growing global and increasingly people are starting…
Be it work in the office or work from home, most of our work habits…
The small kitchens lack storage space and with a cluttered mess of…