The Top 10 Best Bags for Architects and Designers
Disclaimer: planndesign.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. You may read our disclaimer policy for more information.
Architects and designers are generally dependent on various portable equipment such as Drafting Pencils, Notepad, Sketchbooks, Measuring Tape, Compact Cameras, etc. for their works. Therefore, it sometimes creates an enigma to carry all such essential items in a suitable bag. The ideal bag should be capable enough to carry all the items in a schematic way such as a smaller pocket for a stationary, safe pocket for a camera, square/ rectangular pocket to carry A4/ A3 notepads, etc. and above all the bag should aesthetically be pleasing to look graceful and elegant with the personality of a professional person.
Here’s the list of some selected bags for architects and designers which might make their decision easy while choosing one for them:
1. NEWHEY Men's 15.6 Inch Waterproof Vintage Leather Waxed Canvas Large Satchel Shoulder Computer Laptop Bag (Brown)
- The best feature of this sturdy bag is its storage capacity of 9 pockets which helps in organizing items in a better way.
- It is quite durable and water-resistant in nature.
- Items remain extra safe with magnetic snaps and zippers.
- The Inner padded laptop sleeve is a bonus point.
2. Urban dezire Leather Messenger bag Shoulder Men Laptop Briefcase Vintage Satchel
- This super spacious bag isn’t too big or bulky but perfect for architects and designers as it fulfills the requirement perfectly.
- The interior space is very well designed into pockets and compartments.
- The top flap works great for holding rolled sheets/ papers consisting of designs.
- The leather is very well oiled and the perfect stitching makes it durable enough for perfect utility.
3. JOHNNY URBAN Liam from Recycled PET Bottles -Water-Repellant with Laptop Pocket
- This bag is a sustainable product since it is 100% made up of recycled plastic bottles.
- The appearance is super stylish and will make you stand out of the crowd.
- The bag offers better utility with its hidden side pockets and small pockets inside the bag
- Magnetic snap fastener offers easy and quick closure.
- The laptop pocket is fully padded to keep the gadget safe.
4. ECOSUSI 15.6 inch Laptop Messenger Bag Vintage Briefcase Computer Satchel Shoulder Bag
- This vintage look bag is made up of premium material resulting in best durability.
- The padded shoulder strap is removable and can be converted into a briefcase.
- Front metallic buckles complete the look making it look classy and elegant.
- The interior is designed in such a manner to provide multi-functional spacious pockets to the user.
5. Chrome BG-002-ALLB Black One Size Citizen Messenger Bag Black Buckle by Chrome
- It can be worn as a crossbody or over the shoulder sling bag which gives a versatile look to the user.
- Made up of military-grade materials to maintain high durability.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable and comfortable enough to be used by the owner frequently.
- Buckle closures are not just aesthetically pleasing but are strong enough to keep the belongings safe.
6. Timbuk2 Spire Backpack
- One of the most recommended bags for apple users as it caters the Macbook, iPad the best way.
- Elasticised external side pockets and exterior webbing is the plus point.
- TPU and canvas fabric makes it a water repellent product.
- The expandable volume horizontally and vertically makes it a spacious bag.
- Pretty larger than the other regular bags.
7. Victorinox Architecture Urban 28 Ltrs Grey/Brown Laptop Backpack
- The bold and striking bag consists of padded shoulder straps and water-resistant zippers.
- The most remarkable feature of this bag is the Swiss-engineered laptop protection system which keeps everything safe inside.
- This super stylish bag is lightweight and spacious.
- Consists of multipurpose storage pockets which make the organization of items easy.
8. Solo Duane Convertible Briefcase. Fits Up to A 15.6-Inch Laptop. Converts to Backpack - Grey
- This is 3 in 1 bag is easily convertible to bag pack, laptop bag, or briefcase.
- Plenty of room for storage with multiple compartments.
- A dedicated pocket for i-pads and tablets is a plus point.
- The hybrid sleek design looks very professional and perfect for everyday use.
9. LB1 High Performance New Leather Laptop Bag for Architect
- Pocket-friendly bag with excellent durability and utility.
- Leather quality is premium and this particular bag is designed strictly keeping architects and designers in mind.
- The sleek look and adjustable shoulder strap makes is look simply classy.
- This lightweight bag comes with plenty of pockets for the proper organization of items
10. BTS X Agatha Travel Edition Canvas Backpack
- Very sleek and simple design with spacious pockets
- Webbing and buckles make the design even more comfortable to carry.
- This durable bag is water-resistant and worth the price.
- Simply perfect for architects to carry their equipment in an organized manner.
Amongst the above-stated bags, I definitely could not set myself on one but would recommend two of my favorite that is, Johnny urban bag and Solo Duane Convertible Briefcase because both of them serve my purpose by all means from quality, durability, look wise, spaciousness and all of it together. Do let us know your favorite bag and feel free to mention any other important bag, in case we missed out on any. I hope this makes your job easier in grabbing you your perfect bag.
Best Bags for Architects Architect carrying case Best laptop bag for Architect Best backpack for Architects Architects Bags Online Buy
Product Category Architectural Tools
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If this post inspired you, share it with others so that they can be inspired too!!
Relevant Product Guides
For an architect or a designer, the phrase “Carrying around my world…
Architecture is a kind of profession which does not get completed in…
Making models is a very important part of an architect’s life –…
A measuring tape is nothing but a flexible ruler that could either be…
Set square is a tool used in the technical drawings by architects and…
As new architecture students, we have all been in a position where we…
Drafting tables are designed according to new technology and…
Drafting boards are one of a kind indispensable tool for architects…
Popular Product Guides
Most viewed Product Guides
Chandeliers are a means to introduce more ambient light into your…
Tablets today have become more than devices that were used to browse…
Center tables are usually the focal point for space. It helps in…
Modular kitchens are the new normal, not only because of their…
It might be difficult to believe, but tiny pieces pressed together to…