The Top 10 Best Bags for Architects and Designers
Architects and designers are generally dependent on various portable equipment such as Drafting Pencils, Notepad, Sketchbooks, Measuring Tape, Compact Cameras, etc. for their works. Therefore, it sometimes creates an enigma to carry all such essential items in a suitable bag. The ideal bag should be capable enough to carry all the items in a schematic way such as a smaller pocket for a stationary, safe pocket for a camera, square/ rectangular pocket to carry A4/ A3 notepads, etc. and above all the bag should aesthetically be pleasing to look graceful and elegant with the personality of a professional person.
Here’s the list of some selected bags for architects and designers which might make their decision easy while choosing one for them:
1. NEWHEY Men's 15.6 Inch Waterproof Vintage Leather Waxed Canvas Large Satchel Shoulder Computer Laptop Bag (Brown)
- The best feature of this sturdy bag is its storage capacity of 9 pockets which helps in organizing items in a better way.
- It is quite durable and water-resistant in nature.
- Items remain extra safe with magnetic snaps and zippers.
- The Inner padded laptop sleeve is a bonus point.
2. Urban dezire Leather Messenger bag Shoulder Men Laptop Briefcase Vintage Satchel
- This super spacious bag isn’t too big or bulky but perfect for architects and designers as it fulfills the requirement perfectly.
- The interior space is very well designed into pockets and compartments.
- The top flap works great for holding rolled sheets/ papers consisting of designs.
- The leather is very well oiled and the perfect stitching makes it durable enough for perfect utility.
3. JOHNNY URBAN Liam from Recycled PET Bottles -Water-Repellant with Laptop Pocket
- This bag is a sustainable product since it is 100% made up of recycled plastic bottles.
- The appearance is super stylish and will make you stand out of the crowd.
- The bag offers better utility with its hidden side pockets and small pockets inside the bag
- Magnetic snap fastener offers easy and quick closure.
- The laptop pocket is fully padded to keep the gadget safe.
4. ECOSUSI 15.6 inch Laptop Messenger Bag Vintage Briefcase Computer Satchel Shoulder Bag
- This vintage look bag is made up of premium material resulting in best durability.
- The padded shoulder strap is removable and can be converted into a briefcase.
- Front metallic buckles complete the look making it look classy and elegant.
- The interior is designed in such a manner to provide multi-functional spacious pockets to the user.
5. Chrome BG-002-ALLB Black One Size Citizen Messenger Bag Black Buckle by Chrome
- It can be worn as a crossbody or over the shoulder sling bag which gives a versatile look to the user.
- Made up of military-grade materials to maintain high durability.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable and comfortable enough to be used by the owner frequently.
- Buckle closures are not just aesthetically pleasing but are strong enough to keep the belongings safe.
6. Timbuk2 Spire Backpack
- One of the most recommended bags for apple users as it caters the Macbook, iPad the best way.
- Elasticised external side pockets and exterior webbing is the plus point.
- TPU and canvas fabric makes it a water repellent product.
- The expandable volume horizontally and vertically makes it a spacious bag.
- Pretty larger than the other regular bags.
7. Victorinox Architecture Urban 28 Ltrs Grey/Brown Laptop Backpack
- The bold and striking bag consists of padded shoulder straps and water-resistant zippers.
- The most remarkable feature of this bag is the Swiss-engineered laptop protection system which keeps everything safe inside.
- This super stylish bag is lightweight and spacious.
- Consists of multipurpose storage pockets which make the organization of items easy.
8. Solo Duane Convertible Briefcase. Fits Up to A 15.6-Inch Laptop. Converts to Backpack - Grey
- This is 3 in 1 bag is easily convertible to bag pack, laptop bag, or briefcase.
- Plenty of room for storage with multiple compartments.
- A dedicated pocket for i-pads and tablets is a plus point.
- The hybrid sleek design looks very professional and perfect for everyday use.
9. LB1 High Performance New Leather Laptop Bag for Architect
- Pocket-friendly bag with excellent durability and utility.
- Leather quality is premium and this particular bag is designed strictly keeping architects and designers in mind.
- The sleek look and adjustable shoulder strap makes is look simply classy.
- This lightweight bag comes with plenty of pockets for the proper organization of items
10. BTS X Agatha Travel Edition Canvas Backpack
- Very sleek and simple design with spacious pockets
- Webbing and buckles make the design even more comfortable to carry.
- This durable bag is water-resistant and worth the price.
- Simply perfect for architects to carry their equipment in an organized manner.
Amongst the above-stated bags, I definitely could not set myself on one but would recommend two of my favorite that is, Johnny urban bag and Solo Duane Convertible Briefcase because both of them serve my purpose by all means from quality, durability, look wise, spaciousness and all of it together. Do let us know your favorite bag and feel free to mention any other important bag, in case we missed out on any. I hope this makes your job easier in grabbing you your perfect bag.
Join our newsletter!
Enter your email to receive our latest newsletter.
Don't worry, we don't spam
7 Highly-Recommended Drafting Boards for Architects
Whether you're an architect or designer, you'll love our list of the best drafting boards for architects and designers. They're
15 Unique Gift Ideas for Architects and Designers 2023
This list is the one-stop for all the unique gift ideas that will help you in purchasing the perfect present
The Top 10 Best T-Square for an Architecture Student
Discover the top 10 best T-square sets for architecture students today!
The Top 10 Best Professional Laptop Bags for an Architect
Need a laptop bag that is perfect for an architect? These 10 bags are guaranteed to meet your needs!
The Top 10 Drawing Template Stencils for Architects and Designers
Whether you're an architect or a designer, learning how to draw is essential for any creative project. These 10 drawing
The Top 10 Must-have Tools for Architectural Model building
Model building is an important skill for architects, and these tools can make the process much easier. Get started today