Smart Ideas To Separate Your Wet Shower Area
Since bathroom designs have kept on evolving with time, more and more emphasis is being given on the ways to divide the wet and the dry zone. Also bathrooms these days consist of designs and storage units in various materials and finishes, which would, of course, require protection from the dampness. Moreover, the overall space planning, lightings as well as the bathroom fittings accessories will only standout when the division of the dry and the wet zone is carried out in a flawless manner.
The wet zone is basically the tub or the shower area and when separated smartly can provide the home dwellers with a great personal space that would add instant glamour to the bathroom interiors. Therefore, I am listing out a few ways to separate the wet shower area for homeowners to get inspired from.
Know The Ways To Separate A Wet Shower Area
No matter whether the bathroom is tiny or large, each space has its own style and ways to get adorned. And few such ways to separate the shower area that would also blend well with different bathroom design styles are the addition of shower curtain and shower cubicle. This could even be included easily without any structural changes!
Whereas the half wall partition, the full wall partition, the half wall partition with glass installed above, floor zoned out for the creation of different floor levels are the other various wet shower area division styles that can be achieved by bringing slight structural changes right into the bathroom design.
Here we share an example of Bathrooms With Stunning Vanity And Bathtub, You Will Instantly Fall For
Go For The Budget Friendly Way With Bathroom Shower Curtains
● They can bring instant change in the overall bathroom decor as they are available in various colors and textures.
● Unlike a clear glass door, it can hide hard and cold tile.
● For a fresh new look consider adding the basic white shower curtain and to make a statement in a neutral space, consider adding a splash of bold colors.
● Doesn’t require a lot of space and can be an eye catchy focal point.
● Instantly adds visual space to the bathroom interiors and pops up the bathroom interiors styling.
The Bathroom Shower Panel, Shower Cubicle Or Shower Doors
● An enclosure that is constructed from toughened glass panels is definitely a great way to separate the wet shower area and maximize the use of space as the frameless series adds to the open style of the design and creates an illusion of more space.
● Framed or frameless, the shower enclosure gives a finished look to any bathroom as they are both elegant.
● Are available in various sizes and colors to match any style and decor.
● Has an angle cut for a sloped ceiling or a tight space? This is the right time to introduce the customized shower unit as they are made to fit any opening and the bi-fold doors are just perfect for those tight spaces!
● Features like walk-in shower panels without a shower tray or with shower trays are also available which can be chosen depending on one's requirement.
● Safety tempered or laminated glass is used on these units, that allows a worry-free durability with minimal maintenance. And can be kept looking new for years by applying a protective coating that makes the glass easier to clean.
The Construction Of A Wall - The Half Wall Partition, The Full Wall Partition, The Half Wall Partition With Glass
● Half-wall would minimize the splashing of water throughout the rest of the bathroom. Additionally, a half-wall is not nearly as visually invasive as a full wall!
● The modern look and feel of a doorless shower with full wall partition on both sides can give any large bathroom a sense of high-end luxury. Moreover, it will give the bathroom a more symmetrical look. Just make sure that the shower floor, slopes toward wherever the drain is located
● These full walls also allow one to add niches for display of folded towels and decorative items.
● And the half-wall with glass creates a pleasing separation and suits design where a tub and a shower area needs to be joined. It even maximizes the availability of light.
Play With Different Floor Levels And Trick The Eye By Zoning Out The Wet Bathroom Shower Area
● Play with the floor level to create an illusion of separate zone for the shower area. The floor level being either raised or lowered than the overall floor would help in creating this illusion instantly. Moreover, this can be achieved without any structural changes to the walls and floor.
● Another way of zoning out the shower area is by opting wall tiles or floor tiles of a different tint or shade. Choose shades slightly darker compared to the rest of the bathroom or go with a contrast color from the palette to zone out the wet shower area. As a pinch of color on the walls, that's light enough to create an airy feel would be just enough to create the required concept.
With all these ideas been pinned down, one who doesn’t even have the budget to give the entire bathroom a makeover, could easily plan out accordingly and make the shower area the focal point. The basic point is not to squeeze too much in, just team it along with the right set of accessories such as lighting, mirrors, smaller decorative accessories and instantly transform the space to create a private heaven.
Lastly, take a read of the most important Bathtub vs. Shower, Which is Perfect for Your Bathroom?
And an example of one such video uploaded on our Youtube channel
Join our newsletter!
Enter your email to receive our latest newsletter.
Don't worry, we don't spam
What to choose: Vitrified Tiles vs. Marble for Flooring?
11 Technological Solutions Architects Would be Using in Future
Ways To Become Topper For An Architecture Student
10 Hottest Architecture Trends Shaping Our City
10 Best Well-Planned Cities in the World
10 Best Cities Around the Globe to Practice Architecture
Those homeowners, who are planning to bring in the ‘’spa-like’’ experience right into their home, would know that without showcasing
Find out the few ways to separate the wet shower as bathrooms these days consist of designs and storage units
For most women, a bathroom is not merely a functional space; as it is so much more that provides them
Give your bathroom a twist and make it beautiful by adding up warmth, dimness and this time with bathroom candles or bathroom scented
Design the bathroom with ease after checking out the comparison between the wall mounted WC and the floor mounted WC.
Most Viewed Articles
If you are looking out for ways to incorporate a bar, a new popular addition within your home then check this
Bedroom is that place where one tends to spend most of their time as compared to any other space in
Furniture design plays a very important role in overall designing as well as in personal space designing. Without proper furniture
Are you among those countless numbers of people who are avid readers and prefer to own a library? If yes,
From the bits of the general discussion we have from the people one can quote a famous sentence that if